Front Desk Receptionist
Cincinnati, Ohio & Crescent Springs, KY
HerMD is looking for a full-time front desk receptionist. We are seeking a high energy candidate with excellent customer service skills. Our practice is a rapidly expanding women’s healthcare practice. You will work in a beautiful setting with a team that strives to empower women. We are a full-service gynecologic practice with a medical spa. We are looking for a friendly, outgoing, compassionate and enthusiastic individual who is willing to learn. This person must be self-motivated, detail oriented, and have a polished, professional attitude. This position will require the candidate to work in the Cincinnati, Ohio and Crescent Springs, Kentucky office locations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Greet and assist patients
- Answer telephones and provide appropriate information or route call to the appropriate person
- Perform clerical tasks as assigned such as scheduling, filing, making phone calls, completing forms and data entry
- Register patients which includes scanning driver’s license and insurance cards and making sure that these are valid documents
- Collect co-pays and payments for outstanding medical bills
- Check in / check out spa patients including scheduling future appointments and preparing and collecting payment for spa products and services.
- Scanning and uploading documents to patient charts
- Actively promote the spa, treatments, services and products, as well as programs, promotions and / or discounts available
- Handle client questions and concerns professionally and courteously
- Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by patients
- Accurately record client information and communication encounters in the “EMR” (Electronic Medical Record)
- Assist in the organization and administration of company objectives and policies
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment
- Regularly attend and participate in all training classes and staff meetingsHerMD is looking for a full-time gynecologist to join our growing team in Q4 2021.
- 1-2 years customer service experience
- Experience in a medical office or aesthetics office preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Excellent planning, organizational and prioritization skills
- Familiarity with Google docs, Gmail, Microsoft word, and Microsoft excel