Gynecologist: Crescent Springs, KY
At HerMD, we are dedicated to making exceptional health care accessible for all women. From gynecology and menopause to sexual medicine and medical aesthetics, our female-focused centers provide a safe, trusted space for women to address all of their healthcare needs, no matter how personal. This is an opportunity to build a fulfilling career with a mission to educate, advocate for, and empower women while encouraging a work life balance, and a culture that values providers, preserves the provider-patient relationship, and a return to the true practice of medicine.
HerMD is seeking a board-certified gynecologist to join its patient care team. This position offers a highly desirable leadership and career advancement opportunity while living and working in a major Midwest metro.
- 4-day work week and a 1:4 (weeks) on-call schedule
- Patient-centric 20-60 minute appointment times
- Focus on traditionally underserved specialities of menopause and sexual health
- No obstetrics after confirmation of pregnancy and first trimester
- In-office and hospital-based surgeries
- Culture of female leadership, empowerment, and growth
- Accepts most major insurance plans and Medicare
With multiple Fortune 500 companies and a metro population of more than 2 million, the Cincinnati / Northern Kentucky area is filled with tremendous opportunity. Whether you’re seeking urban downtown living or a family-friendly suburb, this metro area accommodates all lifestyle desires.
- A low cost of living and a great place to raise a family
- Exceptional public and private schools as well as several local and nearby universities
- Diverse entertainment and cultural activities as well as collegiate and professional sports
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, fishing, and a variety of water activities on the beautiful Ohio River
- Board Certified OB/GYN
- ISSWSH and NAMS trained desired
- Active medical license in Kentucky
- At least 3 years post OB/GYN residency
- At least 5 years of work experience
- Comfort with, or willing to learn, in-office surgical procedures, lasers, and RF procedures for gynecological indications